Equina Repax Calmer 600g
Reference: Equina Repax
Equina Repax Calmer is a dietary feed supplement for the reduction of stress and nervousness in horses.
Secure payment by card or paypal
FREE delivery on orders over £50.
15 days no hassle returns policy
Equina Repax stabalizes the metabolism of the nervous system.
Nervousness, hyperactivity, tension, and loss of appetite are all symptoms of a nutritional deficiency. Tension due to training, competition, travel, or any other stressful situation, is reduced with the help of Equina Repax.
Equina Repax contains:
- Magnesium: In a five fold complex for the protection of the nerves
- L-Tryptophan: a natural stress reducing amino acid
- Vitamin B1, B2, B6: Ingredients for the metabolism of tension reducing nutrients
- Vitamin B12 and Nicotine acid: for the regeneration of energy after exertion
It is recommended to ask a veterinarian before applying Equina Repax to a horse's diet. The duration of the supplementation should be from 2-4 weeks.
Recommended daily dose:
During phases of high exertion
- Horses (500kg-600kg) - 20g (1 measuring cup a day)
- Foals - Half the dosage
- Small to medium sized horses & ponies - Half a measuring cup a day 600g = 30 daily doses for a 500kg-600kg horse.