Equina Artisol Ultra Joint Supplement 900g
Reference: Equina Artisol Ultra
Equina Artisol Joint Supplement is a high quality supplement to support and promote the metabolic processes in the tissue found in tendon and joint capsules.
Secure payment by card or paypal
FREE delivery on orders over £50.
15 days no hassle returns policy
Equina Artisol Ultra Joint Supplement regulates and stabilizes the metabolic processes of joints and connective tissues.
- for sound & healthy joint metabolism
- offers essential nutrients
- for building of connective tissue, synovial liquid & collagen
- for an improved resilience & regeneration of the movement apparatus
- it prevents degenerative changes of the movement apparatus
Equina Artisol Ultra contains:
- Milk protein - (ML Protein): a specific milk protein providing improved ability for coping with strains and stress in joints ML Protein is a newly developed protein concentrate with wide range effectiveness. For better resilience mobility and flexibility of the joints. It has got the same features like Glycosaminoglycane, but is more efficient (+ 60%).
- Chondroitinsulfate: to maintain flexibility and shock absorption in joints and bones. With its minimal molecular weight form, it is easily absorbed by bone tissue and is highly effective.
- Organic sulphur: to strengthen and stabilize collagens as well as the development of tendon and bone tissue (99.9% pure).
- Glucosaminehydrochloride: A protective nutrient and a major ingredient in the production of synovial fluids, bone tissue, tendons and ligaments. In its minimal molecular weight form, it is easily absorbed by joint tissue and is highly effective.
- Vitamin C (ProCell C): provides damage protection of cells within the locomotive system and helps with the regeneration of new cells after exertion. As cell protection for the movement apparatus and for the building of collagen, specific Vitamin C (ph-neutral and with a high degree of effectiveness).
- Manganese, Copper, Zinc: For strengthening of the collagen, building of the connective tissue and a sound connective and bone tissue, as Active 2 Tec formulated. Biologically high-quality complexes of trace elements of manganese, copper and zinc with an immediate and lasting effect.
Content per 30g dose
- Milk protein (ML Protein) 3,000 mg
- Chondroitinsulfat 1,000 mg
- Glucosamin Hydrochloride 5,000 mg
- Organic Sulphur 7,500 mg
- Vitamin C (ProCell C) 1,500 mg
- Manganese 50 mg
- Copper 20 mg
- Zinc 70 mg
The nutrients which are adapted to the physiological nature of the equine digestive system ensuring digestibility and high levels of absorption into the body. They are produced by treating the nutrients with care, some of their best features are high bio availability and effectiveness with best acceptance.
- Glucose / Dextrose 31.87%
- Organic Sulphur 25.00%
- Whey Powder 10.00%
- Sodium Chloride 0.50%
- Crude Protein 9.30%
- Crude Ash 4.60%
- Crude Fat 1.00%
- Crude Fibre 0.00%
Additives per Kg
- Glucosamine HCI 175,260 mg
- Vitamin C
(as ProCell C) 50,000 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 36,000 mg
(as Zn-(II)-sulfate, monohydrate, aminoacid-Zincchelate, hydrate) 2,331 mg
(as Mn-(II)-Sulfate, monohydrate, aminoacid-manganesechelate, hydrate) 1,665 mg
(as Cu-(II)-Sulfate Pentahydrate, aminoacid-copperchelate, hydrate) 666 mg
Recommended daily dose
During increased exertion
- Horses (500kg-600kg) - 30g (1 measuring cup and a level cup)
- Foals - Half the dosage
- Small to medium sized horses & ponies - Half the dosage
Administer over feed or into drinking water. For first week of application the above dosage could be doubled if necessary. Due to the concentrated amounts of trace elements contained, this supplement should not exceed 2% of the horse's daily intake.
900g - 30 daily doses for a 500kg-600kg horse